These are my top 10 picks from the WPSecure computer desktop wallpaper background collection. Enterprise desktop wallpapers are designed to convey internal communication messages that are clear and visually stimulating.
- A good enterprise desktop wallpaper background has ‘information’ placed in ‘unused’ but ‘visually prominent’ areas of the desktop. Most users have shortcuts and other icons placed in the left-hand area on a screen with a landscape orientation and at the top on a screen with a portrait orientation.
- A good corporate desktop wallpaper background is not stretched or pixelated.
- Users working from home might have a different setup or screen layout; enterprise desktop wallpaper images have to be designed to fit 100’s of different scenarios.
- Message clarity is key. If the end-user cannot understand the corporate desktop wallpaper message then the design is flawed.
Managing hazards and risk
A key principle of the Health & Safety regulation is the requirement for a systematic risk and hazard management process, to identify potential and actual sources of harm. When risks and hazards are recognized, the organizations are able to put controls in place to prevent harm to workers.
This enterprise computer desktop background package encourages employees to manage hazards and risks using the S.A.F.E rule.
S – Spot the Hazard.
A – Assess the Risk.
F – Fix the Problem.
E – Evaluate Results.
Good working posture
Good posture means that the key parts of a person’s body are correctly aligned and supported by the right amount of muscle tension.
This corporate desktop wallpaper package displays a pictural guide of a working posture – Sitting and standing.
- Landscape Screens display ‘Sitting posture’.
- Portrait Screen display ‘Standing posture’.
The key to good posture is the position of your spine. Your spine has three natural curves – at your neck, mid-back, and low back. Correct posture should maintain these curves, but not increase them. Your head should be above your shoulders, and the top of your shoulder should be over the hips.
Responding to negative feedback
This corporate desktop wallpaper package displays a few tips for dealing with negative feedback.
- Take action if needed.
- Ask the right questions.
- Don’t take it personally.
- Be thankful for the feedback.
- Seek a 360-degree feedback.
- Actively listen, don’t rush to react.
Receiving feedback can be uncomfortable, especially if it is negative. This enterprise desktop background image provides a visual reminder of the best way to respond to negative feedback.
Teamwork is the collaborative effort of a group to achieve a common goal or to complete a task in the most effective and efficient way. This concept is seen within the greater framework of a team, which is a group of interdependent individuals who work together towards a common goal.
This Corporate desktop wallpaper package motivates your employees to work together as a team.
The message displayed is precise, visually descriptive, and challenging.
Imagine what we can achieve if we work together.
A great team
This corporate desktop wallpaper package brings home the idea of a “A Great team”. Organizations can use visualization to create mental images in employees based on what they read on their desktop wallpaper image. Consequently, the employees who make use of these desktop wallpaper visualizations have an advanced ability to understand, learn, and remember what they’ve read.
When individuals work as part of a team, they work in an atmosphere of trust and are encouraged to express themselves openly. This type of environment encourages team members to ask questions and be more creative in solving problems.
The foundation of every great team is a direction that energizes, orients, and engages its members. Teams cannot be inspired if they don’t know what they’re working toward and don’t have explicit goals.
Working from home?
As more people may be spending more time at home it is important everyone remembers these messages:
This corporate desktop wallpaper package lists a few guidelines for effectively working from home.
- Remember to move.
- Take regular breaks.
- Setup a dedicated workspace.
- Create a routine and stick to it.
- Talk to your colleagues frequently.
Effective communication is about more than just exchanging information. It’s about understanding the emotion and intentions behind the information. As well as being able to clearly convey a message, you need to also listen in a way that gains the full meaning of what’s being said and makes the other person feel heard and understood.
This corporate desktop wallpaper package lays down some basic definitions for effective communication.
- It is to the point, clear and direct.
- Allows two-way communication.
- Meets the needs of its audience.
- It helps teams work collaboratively.
Work life balance
Work-life balance is about effectively managing the juggling act between paid work and the other activities that are important to people. It’s about work not completely crowding out the other things that matter to people like time with family, participation in community activities, voluntary work, personal development, leisure, and recreation. It is sometimes called working flexibly.
This enterprise desktop wallpaper backgroud package displays a few tips for finding work-life balance.
- Set boundaries and working hours.
- Prioritize your health above all else.
- Identify what’s most important in your life.
- Take a vacation and shut-off work completely.
- Practice self-care and don’t be afraid to unplug.
- A good balance reduces stress and increases happiness.
Humility and success.
Success is something that can never be measured by the outlook of the result, Success is not always what we see. Sometimes success is hidden behind the problems. If we work on our goal continuously without giving up then one day we will reach where we want to reach and will achieve what we want.
Humility doesn’t mean that you can’t be proud of your accomplishments, it’s simply that you know when and how it’s appropriate to share that information.
This enterprise computer desktop background encourages employees to think about the hidden attributes of success.