IT administrators utilize multiple methods to deploy and manage computer desktop wallpaper backgrounds within their organization. Listed below are few of those methods.
- Active directory group policy.
- Login scripts.
- Scripts deployed using SCCM.
- Scripts deployed using Intune.
- Desktop wallpaper background images deployed as SCCM packages or applications.
- Desktop wallpaper background images deployed as Intune win32 applications or LOB applications.
- WPSecure computer desktop wallpaper background packages deployed using SCCM or Intune.
When managing enterprise computer desktop wallpaper backgrounds, administrators have to consider the following.
- Method of deploying the computer desktop wallpaper background images.
- Should we buy new infrastructure or use existing deployment tools like SCCM or Intune.
- Scripted solution vs MSI based corporate desktop wallpaper background packages which can then be deployed using SCCM or Intune.
- Cost of purchasing a client-server computer desktop wallpaper management software.
- Cost of managing a new tool vs using existing software management tools.
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to the choice of tool/software used for the delivery of Computer desktop wallpaper background images. WPSecure computer desktop wallpaper background packages are deployed as MSI (Microsoft Installer) files; this provides our customers with the flexibility to deploy the enterprise computer desktop wallpaper background images to remotely connected Windows 10 and Windows 11 devices using SCCM or Intune.
In addition to advanced delivery management, WPSecure computer desktop wallpaper backgrounds are designed with message clarity in mind. WPSecure corporate desktop wallpaper background packages contain images for 80 + Screen resolutions (Portrait and landscape). Wallpaper background images are assigned to each monitor screen based on their screen size, orientation and placement.
Click on the images below to read more about WPSecure corporate desktop wallpaper background packages.