This corporate desktop wallpaper package displays a few tips for dealing with negative feedback.
- Take action if needed.
- Ask the right questions.
- Don’t take it personally.
- Be thankful for the feedback.
- Seek a 360-degree feedback.
- Actively listen, don’t rush to react.
Please download, Install and test the demo WPSecure wallpaper package before purchasing premade or custom packages.
The WPSecure wallpaper package will be downloaded as a ZIP file that contains an MSI (Microsoft Installer) file within it. The MSI file has the following constituent elements.
Secure encrypted wallpaper images for 80+ Screen resolutions; includes both landscape and portrait images. ( Click to view supported Screen resolutions)
The WPSecure logic engine.
Custom actions for advanced event management.
Custom actions for clean-up during uninstall.
Logic for minimum requirement checks.
Digital signature for advanced tamper protection.
WPSecure wallpaper packages run on top of Microsoft’s .NET framework and requires a healthy framework both from a security and functionality perspective.
Following are the minimum requirements for a WPSecure desktop wallpaper package.
- Windows 10 1709 or higher.
- .NET framework 4.6 or a higher variant.
- The SYSTEM should meet Microsoft’s recommended requirement for Windows 10 and Windows 11.