Custom enterprise desktop background packages are designed specifically for your environment, e.g. Adding a logo, slogan, vision statements, etc. They are packaged as an MSI file ready to be deployed using SCCM, Intune to Cloud, or locally connected devices. The images automatically adjust to users’ screen settings and resolution.
Designing and packaging a custom corporate desktop wallpaper will take 7 – 10 working days, So we recommend you plan your internal messaging campaigns accordingly to avoid unexpected delays.
What does this service include?
- Design of proof-of-concept – Landscape (1920 X 1080) and Portrait (1080 X 1920)
- Approval of proof-of-concept.
- Design of master images: Landscape (1920 X 1080) and Portrait (1080 X 1920)
- Design additional wallpaper images for 80+ Screen sizes based on approved master images. (Click to view supported Screen resolutions)
- We secure the images by encrypting them using Advanced Encryption Standards.
- Finally, we create a deployment-ready MSI package for unattended deployments to Local and Cloud-connected Windows 10 and 11 devices.
If needed, our project manager will contact you requesting the following details.
- Examples of similar designs.
- Design and colour guidelines.
- Fonts and vectors you want us to use (if available).
- Your Logo (if available) in Vector format.
Please download, Install and test the demo WPSecure wallpaper package before purchasing premade or custom packages.
The completed WPSecure wallpaper package will be sent to you as a ZIP file that contains an MSI (Microsoft Installer) file within it. The MSI file will have the following constituent elements.
Secure encrypted wallpaper images for 80+ Screen resolutions; includes both landscape and portrait images. (Click to view supported Screen resolutions)
The WPSecure logic engine.
Custom actions for advanced event management.
Custom actions for clean-up during uninstall.
Logic for minimum requirement checks.
Digital signature for advanced tamper protection.
WPSecure wallpaper packages run on top of Microsoft’s .NET framework and requires a healthy framework both from a security and functionality perspective.
Following are the minimum requirements for a WPSecure desktop wallpaper package.
- Windows 10 1709 or higher.
- .NET framework 4.6 or a higher variant.
- The SYSTEM should meet Microsoft’s recommended requirement for Windows 10 and Windows 11.